- Your invoice will be issued electronically to the email account on file.
- Your invoice will have a CLEAR due date.
- If you go past the DUE DATE, you will be assessed a late fee, and receive an overdue notice.
- If your time past the DUE DATE is 15 or more days (or 5 days for virtual, dedicated, dynamic, or cloud), you will receive a reminder notice via U.S. Mail.
- If your invoice is 30 days or more late (or 15 days for virtual, dedicated, dynamic, or cloud), you will receive a letter via U.S. Mail giving you 2 weeks to fulfill your financial obligations.
- In the event that you fail to fulfill your contractural financial obligations for the services provided, Obsidian Moon Creations reserves the right to pursue available options for collection of the debt after 30 days of non-payment (or 15 days for virtual, dedicated, dynamic, or cloud). Available options may include, but are not limited to, a collection letter from our attorney, small claims court, civil court, reporting your bad debt to credit reporting agencies, placing liens.
NOTE: Collections and Attorneys’ Fees In the event that terms and conditions stipulated are not met, the cost of collections, including reasonable fees and expenses of collection party, attorney or accountants will be due payable by the contracting party.