Stallion Online Services is seeking a motivated individual with sales experience who wants to be part of a fast growing website hosting and development company. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team as an Independent Website Sales Representative.
Stallion Online Services is a website development company located in Spokane, Washington. We specialize in custom website design and work one-on-one with business owners to bring them a professional and effective online presence. As a Sales Representative, you will be selling website hosting services and custom website development packages. You will earn a share of revenue from each account you bring in, along with ongoing monthly commission on all website hosting account sales.
Strong company history, reputation, and portfolio.
A self-motivated, innovative, service oriented sales professional will consult with businesses of all sizes about their online presence. Qualified applicants will be able to handle all aspects of the sales process, including identifying target clients, analyzing a company’s needs, showcasing web solutions, gathering requirements, building proposals and quotes, closing the sale, and maintaining long term customer relationships.
- Flexible Hours.
- Fun working environment.
- Work from home.
- Excellent company culture.
- A stable company that has been in business since 2008.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads given specific target markets.
- Generating new leads through cold calling, networking, lead generation tools, and referrals.
- Prepare quotes for web development projects.
- Website hosting and website development sales
- Website design portfolio presentation.
- Following up with prospective leeds and selling new website features or services to existing clients.
- Work with design and development team to ensure project objectives and deliverables are correct.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A strong work ethic: self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision required
- Professional Appearance
- Time Management Experience
- Sales Experiences.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills.
- Strong computer skills, internet savvy, and ability to learn new skills with training.
- First 3 months commission only income with a scalable commission rate based on number of sales
- After a 90 day review we are willing to offer higher tiered commission rate structure based on amount of sales.
- Commissions are paid bi-monthly.
- Ongoing monthly commission on website hosting sales for as long as you hold a working business relationship with Stallion Online Services
For consideration, please submit your resume by e-mail to email@example.com.